How Can You Help
In today’s uncertain times, none of us know when we might find ourselves among the “least of these.” In the last several years, we have seen an increasing number of families who are either unemployed or under-employed. We rely on the assistance of those who, as members of this loving community, find themselves in a position to help. In addition to your prayers of support, we would ask you to please consider:
- Making a financial donation to help us meet our day-to-day operational needs; assisting our clients
- Donating food items for our pantry, a continuing need
- Donating paper products, diapers, cleaning products, and personal items (Clients cannot use food stamps for paper products)
- Volunteering at the front desk, as an interviewer, for food pick-up, or help with special projects
- Don’t forget to include Chapin We Care in your planned giving
Additional funding needed for:
- Educational needs
- Christian Summer Camp
- Thanksgiving baskets
Donations of fans in summer and heaters in winter are accepted anytime.
Around the Christmas season, sponsors are needed for children’s gifts.